There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Indiginus / Renegade Acoustic

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Piet De Ridder

Indiginus / Renegade Acoustic

Post by Piet De Ridder »

"Designed to help you create brilliant acoustic guitar tracks, without a steep learning curve, the Indiginus Renegade Acoustic is a meticulously sampled, warm, yet shimmering Martin D-18, allowing you to pick or finger-pick your way to steel-stringed heaven! Articulations can be triggered by key velocity, key switches, or both. Create strumming tracks quickly, with complete control over patterns and chord fingerings."

- Picked and finger-picked samples.
- Control articulations with key velocity, key switches, or both.
- Chord and strumming engines with customizable chord fingerings and patterns.
- Chord recognition.
- Articulations include slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs, bends, mutes, and trills.
- Auto Harmony.
- 12-string mode.
- Editable effects.
- Small footprint. 3.4 GB download for quick downloading and installation.

Introductory price: $59 / Requires the full version of Kontakt (v5.5.2 or higher).

_

Ashermusic

Re: Indiginus / Renegade Acoustic

Post by Ashermusic »

I have it and it sounds great. Love that I can now play inversions.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Ashermusic wrote: Aug 03, 2018 4:35 pm I have it and it sounds great. Love that I can now play inversions.
Jay, can’t you also do that on the Pettinhouse, hold down any chord for the strumming engine?
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin

Ashermusic

Post by Ashermusic »

Lawrence wrote: Aug 08, 2018 5:06 am
Ashermusic wrote: Aug 03, 2018 4:35 pm I have it and it sounds great. Love that I can now play inversions.
Jay, can’t you also do that on the Pettinhouse, hold down any chord for the strumming engine?
Yes, you can but I think the Indiginus samples sound better, so I have been after Trace to give us this ability in his libraries.
Charlie Clouser: " I have no interest in, and no need to create, "realistic orchestral mockups". That way lies madness."

www.jayasher.com

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Ah, got it
“Many musicians get paying work based on their ability to create believable orchestral simulations. Whenever musicians get paying work, that’s a Good Thing.”

L.J. Nachsin