There's more than meets the eye
Register now to unlock all subforums. As a guest, your view is limited to a small part of The Sound Board.

Some new Sibelius Sound Sets for Spitfire, OT, NI etc.

Industry and music tech news, deals and bargains. Anyone can view, any member can contribute.

Topic author
Sibelius Services

Some new Sibelius Sound Sets for Spitfire, OT, NI etc.

Post by Sibelius Services »

Hi all,

Any Sibelius users here?

I've just launched some Sound Sets for Avid Sibelius, which should help enormously for people who want more playback options but don't want to faff around.

Currently I've got sound sets for BBC Symphony Orchestra (Discover Core, Pro), Spitfire Studio Brass Pro and Spitfire Studio Strings Pro, Glory Days Horns, and Komplete libraries The Grandeur and Action Strikes, which is a no-brain win for anyone who already has it in their collection. They all come with a really friendly installer for Windows/Mac that just delivers the sound set and lets you play with it. Plus, I expanded some of the libraries, and my aim was to be able to achieve in notation every feature of the libraries.

Traditionally doing sound sets or anything with external libraries in Sibelius has been a complete pain. Coupled with NotePerformer's recent update, hopefully things are looking up for Sibelius users now.

That link again: Sibelius Services Sound Sets

Cheers all,

Chris